Tuesday 20 November 2012

Heber Downs and Humpty Dumpty day

Today I went to Heber Downs for a school trip. The people teaching us wasn't there so we went on a nature walk.We did a scavenger hunt I got everything correct. It was lots of fun. I was the first one to get to the place, but everyone was following me!

When I got back I barely had any time to eat lunch.

I played a game of man hunt.

Alfie(Big)

______________________________________________

To day is Tuesday

To day I went to school I made Humpty Dumpty

I made it

 

Freddy

4 comments:

  1. Hey Boys, I hope you saved some of that home made pizza for me!

    Hugs
    Aunty Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry we ate all of the pizza but nice to know we have a new aunty

      Delete
  2. Hi boys, great that you have own blog. Well done Alfie for leading the scavenge and getting there first. Pizza looking good Freddy. Parade photos brilliant, agree gingerbread house looked good enough to eat, I love gingerbread. It's all very rainy here today, yuk. Went to see HB yesterday at uni, she sends you both her love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog wallpaper...very cool:)

    ReplyDelete